Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Road to Recovery


Okay, so I got continually worse, sickness-wise. Went to the doctor yesterday at 3:30, and found out that I have tonsillitis and strep. and need to get a tonsillectomy as well. Not too excited about that factor... maybe I can schedule my surgery during my spring break so I don't have to worry about missing school. But seriously, what a waste of a spring break! I might possibly be going to L.A. for a modeling type gig, so why skip out on that to get my tonsils out? L.A. is exponentially cooler than surgery, in my books.

Anyways, back to the point. I'm taking 500mg of Amoxicillin 3 times a day for a little longer than a week, and it should clear up. Should. Thank goodness; I can actually recover now and get the things done that I've needed to for a week now.

Today should be an uneventful day of cleaning and homework. My room is basically a mess. Seriously... I have no clue how I can live in that room in its current state. And I have a paper due tomorrow, which of course, hasn't been started. You see, procrastination and I are basically a package. We just go together like macaroni and cheese. Spaghetti and meatballs. You know, whatever clever little analogy you want to insert there.

I'm gonna try and get most of my laundry and my paper done before Ladies Group tonight. And for those of you who don't know (which I'm assuming would be most), the women at my church meet every first Tuesday of the month for a little social gathering and talk about stuff, basically. We've been reading and discussing this book, "Creative Counterparts", but to be frank, I've read like two pages of it. I'm too busy for that. I'd rather blog. :) Shame on me!!!

-rolls on floor in giggling fit-

Yeah, I know. I'm feeling kind of spunky. This is the most energy I've had in over a week, and I can definitely say I'm sure as hell not used to it! Better get to work before a wave of laziness hits me, which of course, it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment