Tuesday, March 10, 2009

YESSSSSSS!

Life is BEAUTIFUL! I am happier than happy at this moment. So, if you didn't know, I've been looking for a roommate for a good while now, so I can move out into my "own place", even if that means having a roommate or two. Well anyways, a really sweet girl from my church, Beth, told me she was looking for a roommate!

The house is a duplex, and it's located in Little Canada, which is just a few minutes north of downtown St. Paul (Off of 35E and Little Canada Rd, for you stalkers). It's a really new house and honestly it's just gorgeous. The rent is amazingly cheap ($300 a month for rent, including utilities), so I'm just feeling so so so blessed. There's so much room and Beth is super friendly and we get along super well and just GAH! I can barely type right now because I'm so sososososos excited! :)


I'll be moving in gradually, but should be all moved in and settled by the end of the month :) Beth and I are thinking about throwing a housewarming party, too!


Soooooo yeah. I'm happy, and I can't can't can't wait to move in to my own place!!!!


I picked up a shift at work tonight from 5:30 to close, but I'm so happy right now that THAT can't even dampen my mood. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment